Learn more about our company and the job requirements.
About our company
Alpha Zulu Transportation, an Amazon Delivery Service Partner, delivers packages to people within our community every day. Join our team and become involved in one of the fastest growing industries in the world.
About our Delivery Associates
We’re looking for motivated, customer-focused individuals who want to join our team delivering Amazon packages. As a Delivery Associate for Alpha Zulu Transportation, you will be on the front lines working directly with our customers.
Job Expectations and Requirements
Our customer base
Our customers are members of our community. We deliver to both individuals and businesses.
Job expectations and responsibilities
It will be your job to exceed customer expectations and make sure all orders, large or small, are delivered on time to the right place.
– Deliver a wide variety of items to different addresses and through different routes
– Follow routes and time schedule
– Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate a delivery vehicle
– Attention to Detail-Complete logs and reports
– Follow DOT regulations and safety standards
– May assist in training other team members
– Ability to lift, bend, reach above the head, kneel, crouch, and/or stretch during shifts up to 10 hours long
– Ability to effectively operate a GPS
– Ability to lift, push, pull and move boxes up to 70 pounds each
– Capable of moving up and down stairs
Application requirements and preferred skills
To be eligible for a Delivery Associate position, the following requirements must be met:
– You must be 21 years or older.
– You must have a valid drivers license.
– Exceptional Customer Focus
– Proven working experience as a Delivery Driver (preferred but not necessary)
– Excellent organizational and time management skills
– Independent thinker
– High school degree
“Alpha Zulu Transportation, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Alpha Zulu Transportation, LLC does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.”
Job details and benefits
– We are looking for reliable, professional and success-oriented individuals.
– Growth-oriented opportunities available (Team leaders)
– Need a flexible schedule? No worries, we get it and will work with you.
– Paid Training & Paid Time Off
– Shifts start at 12:00pm and range between 5-9 hours per day and shifts are available 7 days per week.
– Overtime available
– Year round work
– Veteran owned – Veteran Friendly
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Immediate openings available
Pay: From $17.25 per hour
$2,000 bonus available!
– Flexible schedule
– Health insurance
– Paid time off
– Referral program
Amazon vehicles and uniforms
You will not be required to use your own vehicle for deliveries. Our team utilizes Amazon branded vans for all deliveries. Amazon uniforms will be provided as well.
Check-in each day occurs at 500 W Pinnacle Peak Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85027.
SEE MAP BELOW